Statement of Purpose
To Preach the Word of God and bring people into the membership of God’s family;
To teach the Word of God, to enhance freedom, promote Christian maturity and bind the people to God for service, and;
To live the Word of God, to demonstrate the new life in Christ to the world, and ensure the security of the believer.
Statement of Faith
1. in the Divine Inspiration of the Holy Bible (II Timothy 3:16-17).
2. in the Trinity of the Godhead: Father, Son and Holy Ghost (Matthew 28:19).
3. in the Total Depravity of the Human Race (Romans 5:12).
4. in the plan of redemption through the Blood of Christ (John 3:16).
5.in Repentance and Restitution (Acts 3:19; Ezekiel 18:21; Luke 19:8-9).
6. in Justification and the New Birth (John 3:3).
7. in Entire Sanctification (Hebrews 10:10).
8. in Water Baptism as Testimony to Salvation (Matthew 28:19).
9. in the Lord’s Supper (I Corinthians 11:28).
10. in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 5:18).
11. in the Gifts and Fruit of Spirit (I Corinthians 12:1-2; Galatians 5:22).
12. in the New Testament Standard of Gifts, Offering and Tithes (Luke 21:1).
13. in no Divorce and Remarriage (Matthew 19:9; Romans 7:2-3).
14. in Divine Healing and present-day Miracles (James 5:14-16).
15. in the Civil Government (Romans 13:1-5)
16. in the Resurrection of the Body (Revelation 20:5)
17. in the Second Coming of Christ (I Thessalonians 4:16-17)
18. in the Tribulation (Matthew 24:21-28).
19. in the Eternal Heaven and Eternal Hell (Matthew 22:31-46)
20. in the Judgment Seat of Christ for Saints’ reward (Matthew 16:27; 25:31;31-46)
21. in the Final Judgment (II Corinthians 5:10)
22. in the endless punishment of Unbelievers (Revelation 20:10-15)
23. in the New Heaven and the New Earth (Revelation 21:1-3)
24. in the Endless Age when God the Father shall be all in all (I Corinthians 15:28)